Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tomorrow is dress like a book character day.  If your child chooses not to dress up they need to wear their uniforms.  We are also having all school reading buddies.  The students may bring a book from home that they want to read with their buddy.

We will be having a Valentine exchange on February 14th.  I'll send home a class list today to help you with writing out valentines.

Next week Wednesday is the 100th day of school!  We have a few 100th day projects already.  They may be turned in anytime.  I'll start hanging them up in the hallway today after school.  They are so fun and creative!  I did have someone ask if they could make a special shirt to wear for the 100th day.  I think that's awesome!  I saw some cool designs on Pinterest.  If you and your child are up to it, you may make a shirt and wear it on the 100th day.  I'm so excited!  I love the 100th day!

Last night we raised $220 with the pie toss!  Thank you so much to all of the students who threw a pie in my face!  :)  The money is going to be donated to a charity.  (It hasn't been decided where yet.)  Family Game Night was a lot of fun!

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment